WA Sales Tax Rate Lookup APK – Now WA Sales Tax Rate Lookup for Android is available on PlayStore. And this android app is updated into the new version. Download the latest version of WA Sales Tax Rate Lookup .APK file
WA Sales Tax Rate Lookup Android APK
Publish Date: 2019-04-11
Requirement: Android 7.0+
WA State Sales Tax Rate Lookup
Department of Washington
Use this app to find current Washington sales tax rates quickly and easily from anywhere, using GPS at your current location or by searching for an address. The WA Sales Tax Rate Lookup always has the most up-to-date local sales tax rates available, making it easy to calculate or verify a charge. Whether you’re in the office, out on the job site, or shopping, you can check this app to verify the correct sales tax rate*. Frequent delivery or multiple work sites? Save, share, and export your list of locations, including calculated sales tax charges to streamline your bookkeeping.
Warning: Do not use this app as your accounting system. Updates to the app may delete your saved locations.
• No login required to access all of the app features.
• Find the WA combined state and local tax rate at your current location using GPS, or by looking up an address
• Enter your taxable amount for each location, and the sales tax and total charge will be calculated for you
• Easily name, save, update, and share locations via email or text message.
• Download multiple locations to a spreadsheet (CSV file) for importing into your accounting system
• Location code included in report so you can find it effortlessly when you file your tax returns
• Confirmation code generated by each search to save for audit purposes
• View locations on a satellite map
*The app does not currently provide lodging or motor vehicle sales and rentals rates. Visit dor.wa.gov for those rates.
How to look up a tax rate
Using your current location
• From the Locate view, tap the map icon; the system will find your present location and display the tax rate information*.
Using an address
• Tap Address, key the address into the appropriate fields.
• Tap Search. The system will locate the entered address and display the tax rate information*.
*Sometimes an exact match can’t be found. You may use the rate the app provides if it’s within 100 meters of the location.
Once you have the tax rate, you can
• Calculate the total amount due by tapping the Calculate button, key in the sale amount, and tap the Save icon. You can save or share this information along with the other information in your entry.
• Save it to your list by entering a title (optional) and tapping the Save icon.
• Send it via text or email by tapping the Share icon.
• View your list by tapping the Saved List tab.
In list view, you can:
• Edit a title by tapping the entry, then tap the title and make your changes
• Delete an entry from your list, tap the Delete button, then select the items you want to delete. Then tap the Go button.
• Send multiple items via email
1. Tap the Share button
2. Select the items you want to share
3. Tap the Go button
4. Select the CSV option
5. Select your email client if prompted.
Made minor improvements.
Fixed decimal rounding errors.