Connecting things to your VPN made simple. Share your VPN connection over hotspot/system tethering or repeater. (root required)
This app is useful for:
* Connecting things that don’t support VPN like Chromecasts behind corporate firewalls;
* Setting up gapps behind corporate firewalls;
* Connecting to your mobile hotspot but you’re not bothered to set up VPN on your device;
* Identifying, monitoring and blocking (unwanted) clients;
* Bypassing tethering limits by:
– (recommended) Use this app with a real VPN/socksifier; (ad-blocker may not work)
– (might or might not work based on your carrier) Use this app with TTL editor like
– Try your luck and simply use this app.
Get more information including FAQs on GitHub: https://github.com/Mygod/VPNHotspot/blob/master/README.md
2.8: Fixes. (#142)
* Add diagnosis information for bypassing tethering limitations; (#139)
* Italian translations by @xicciodj; (#137)
* Fixes. (#33, #126, #132)
* Fallback upstream monitor option is back for preventing VPN leaks. (#119)
* Repeater and temporary hotspot will respect system “Turn off hotspot automatically” setting on Android 9+.
* Android Netd Service is removed for Android 8.1 and lower due to AOSP bug.
* Fixes. (#98, #113, #120)
Copyright© 2020 ApkDownloadd.com