Twonky Player allows you to play media files stored on your mobile device or home media server – videos, music and photos – and enjoy them on your TV or other home media players. You can also download your favorite TV show to your mobile device and watch it on the go.
You can create playlists with a queue of multiple selections that will play continuously in the order you added them. Continue browsing, either on your device or on another home media server, while your media is playing.
A simple tap of the screen will beam the chosen media to your selected player, such as your Airplay-enabled or UPnP-/ DLNA-certified device. Twonky Player is compatible with popular devices such as Chromecast and Smart TVs. You can also enjoy media directly on your tablet or phone.
An in-app purchase of the Premium DTCP-IP Compatibility feature allows you to access DTCP-IP protected media with Twonky Player (Requires valid content license and a compatible player for beaming).
• Play, beam, or download DTCP-IP protected media (Requires valid content license and a compatible player for beaming. Requires premium DTCP Compatibility feature enabled) *
• Play the videos directly on the mobile device or beam them to your home media player such as a connected TV*
• Download media from your home media server and play it on your tablet or phone offline
• Create and manage a Beam queue of media files
• Browse, beam, or play media stored on your tablet, phone, or home media server*
• Share media on your tablet or phone with other devices
*Please note that the playback and beaming functionality relies on the capabilities of the devices on your home network and your mobile device.
Note: Local on device DTCP playback is not supported with Google’s Android devices running on Android 7.1.x. Beaming to external renderers has no version limitations.
– fixed startup crash.
– fixed issue where container only shows 1024 items.
Copyright© 2020 ApkDownloadd.com