TV Guide APK – Now TV Guide for Android is available on PlayStore. And this android app is updated into the new version. Download the latest version of TV Guide .APK file
TV Guide Android APK
Publish Date: 2019-03-05
Requirement: Android 4.4+
TV Guide’s new official app for Android is your one-stop, 24/7 TV companion and our best listings guide ever. It makes TV simple again – anywhere, anytime. Your feedback was instrumental in the creation of many cool new features and we’re excited for you to see them. Please keep your feedback coming – what you love, what you don’t and what you want to see next.
• Watchlist – your super-personalized TV Guide: Organize your favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and actors and find where you can watch them – on TV, on demand, streaming and DVD.
• Video: Link to watch TV and movies instantly on Crackle, The CW, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, and MAX GO. Watch now, anywhere, anytime.
• New Tonight: What’s new in prime time with three handy filters:
1. All new shows
2. Trending – a social hot list based on what TV Guide users are watching
3. Watchlist – only your favorite shows
• Listings: Detailed info about every airing with the ability to:
1. Set up alerts and never miss a live airing
2. Easily personalize your Watchlist
3. Filter by HD-only and favorite channels
4. Check-in and share what you’re watching with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and more
• Exclusive content: The best in breaking news, features, videos and photos, curated by TV Guide’s editors
• News Watchlist filter: Get news customized just for you
• One account: TVGuide.com users can enjoy the convenience of one linked account for TVGuide.com and TV Guide for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and Android. Set up individual accounts for every member of your family.
CBS Interactive does not allow registration by users under the age of 13 and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13.
We’ve fixed the one time alert issue and added a new user feedback form within the Settings menu.
As we’re constantly updating TV Guide to improve your experience, please make sure to keep your auto-updates turned on!