Designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Pro, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody especially those Franklin Covey Planner heavy users. We combine events, tasks and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps, and it can be used as day planner, week planner and month planner.
Planner Pro provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
– Sync with Google calendar and events
– Show or hide calendars as you want
– Add, edit or delete events easily
– Supports full recurring period
– Manually time slot
– Supports all-day & cross-day events
– Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
– Supports recurring tasks and projects
– 5 different status for tasks and projects
– 25 priorities for tasks and projects
– System reminder for each task
– Unlimited number of notes for each day
– Manage notes in day, week and month view
– Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
– Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
– Very well designed user interface
– Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
– Set the first day of week manually
– Select the launch view as you want
This version is an ad-supported version and has some function restrictions, we also offer an ad-free version which is available as subscription.
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Permissions Used in Planner Pro:
1. Calendar: Planner Pro needs this permission to read events from local calendars.
2. Contacts: Planner Pro needs this permission to read contact from local device when you choose to invite an attendee from local contacts. Also if you choose to sign in with your Google account, Planner Pro needs that permission to read google account from your device for authorization.
3. Storage: Planner Pro needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to upload a photo.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to [email protected], you’ll get a response in a short time.
Thanks for using Planner Pro! This update has a few bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any problems or suggestions please feel free to contact us at [email protected], you’ll get response in a short time.
Uploaded July 05, 2020 04:22
Filesize 17.3 MB
Uploaded July 03, 2020 16:04
Filesize 14.2 MB
Copyright© 2020 ApkDownloadd.com