KDE Connect provides a set of features to integrate your workflow across devices:
– Shared clipboard: copy and paste between your devices.
– Share files and URLs to your computer from any app.
– Get notifications for incoming calls and SMS messages on your PC.
– Virtual touchpad: Use your phone screen as your computer’s touchpad.
– Notifications sync: Read your Android notifications from the desktop.
– Multimedia remote control: Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.
– WiFi connection: no USB wire or bluetooth needed.
– End-to-end TLS encryption: your information is safe.
Please note you will need to install KDE Connect on your computer for this app to work, and keep the desktop version up-to-date with the Android version for the latest features to work.
This app is part of an open source project and it exists thanks to all the people who contributed to it. Visit the website to grab the source code.
– Make FindMyPhone plugin work on Android 10
– Fix pairing when phone language is set to Arabic
– Fixes for SMS and notifications plugins
– Make file transfers cancellable
– Allow remotely browsing external SD cards. You need to configure the locations that can be browsed.
Copyright© 2020 ApkDownloadd.com