[Service Access Rights Guide]
· If you are using Android 6.0 or lower, you can not allow the selection right individually, so we recommend that you check if the manufacturer of your device provides an operating system upgrade, and then upgrade to Android 6.0 or higher if possible.
[Selective access rights]
· Save: Permissions required when using file and image downloads.
Microphone: The authority to use the voice output function for DVR equipment.
Camera: This is a privilege to scan the QR code (P2P) to easily save the information of the device.
iUMS can remotely monitor and control your video security system via a Wi-Fi or LTE network connection from your Android device.
Android OS 5.0 (Jelly bean) or later is supported.
* You can watch live / recorded video through P2P.
* You can see 16 camera screens in one place.
* Push alarm function is supported.
* The user can control the push alarm function.
* You can easily watch live video by setting a widget by favorite the equipment you want to see frequently.
Increased OS minimum supported version (Android 5.0 ~)
Copyright© 2020 ApkDownloadd.com