ICD10 Consult APK – Now ICD10 Consult for Android is available on PlayStore. And this android app is updated into the new version. Download the latest version of ICD10 Consult .APK file
ICD10 Consult Android APK
Publish Date: 2018-12-19
Requirement: Android 4.0.3+
ICD10 Consult puts the most searchable, complete, current ICD10-CM resource at your fingertips. With flexible search that speaks your language, a deep understanding of the codes, instant ICD9 to ICD10 conversion, and more, this is the resource you wish your EMR provided.
With ICD10 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again… nor will you scratch your head wondering which ‘magic word’ is in the code’s name.
• Deep code analysis allows easy handling of laterality, encounter, and staging codes, letting the app do the work of finding the perfect code
• Tens of thousands of medical acronyms and synonyms are transparently cross-referenced to let you search using the terms you are used to; e.g. “MI” to “Myocardial Infarction”
• Search term flexibility understands that, for example, ‘vertebrae’ matches ‘vertebra’ and ‘ovarian’ matches ‘ovary’
• ICD-10 tabular and alphabetical indexes integrated and simultaneously accessed to maximize results
• Instant linkage within code descriptions
• Coding guidelines as well as section and chapter instructions tightly integrated
• Know at-a-glance if a code is valid for reimbursement or if more specificity is needed
• Browse diagnoses by chapter, section and subsection; search within specific hierarchies
• Favorites list allows quick access to your most common codes
• Convert ICD9 codes to ICD10 by name or by code number
The 2019 ICD10-CM codes were effective October 1, 2018.
ICD10 Consult also provides full searchable access to the ICD9-CM codes which were in use until October 1, 2015 for the purpose of conversion to ICD10 codes.
ICD10 Consult is ad supported to provide you with the current, up-to-date codes. There are no bait-and-switch limited features.
• ICD10 Consult is now up to date for the 2019 codes (effective October 1, 2018)
• Bug fixes and optimization
• Optimized for Android 9.0 “Pie”
• Improved updating behavior