Watch your videos, live streams, protected video content trough Da Player. Add them one by one or in playlists.
Also good for developers who want to test or distribute their content without building an app.
Supports .flv, .f4v, .ts, .mpeg, .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .webm, .m3u8, .mpd, .aac, .amr, .f4a, .ogg, .mp3, .m4a, .opus, .flac, .wav, .m3u and .json files generated trough da-player.com.
– Add protected .json playlists generated through da-player.com;
– Add live video and audio streams;
– Add online video and audio files;
– Add local video and audio files;
– Add items as favorites for easy access;
– Search option;
– Custom audio and video codecs for some formats;
– DVB subtitle support;
– Audio and Video tracks support;
– Floating pop-up player window;
– Option to choose default subtitle and audio languages;
– Chromecast support;
– Delete playlists or individual items in local playlists;
– Option to share playlists;
– Volume and brightness controls in player;
– Orientation and aspect ratio options in player;
– Support for non-touch devices including Android TV;
Please note that Da Player does not provide any content and is not responsible for the quality of the content you add and watch through the app.
1. Faster m3u playlist parsing;
2. Fixed some bug in search;
3. Some optimizations and performance fixes;
4. Other minor bug fixes;
Copyright© 2020 ApkDownloadd.com