With the Cogeco TiVo® App you can:
– Schedule and manage your OnePasses from anywhere
– Browse current listings and What to Watch
– Start playback on your TV with the swipe of a finger.
– Control your TV with the virtual remote control
When you pair the mobile application with a TiVo DVR, you can watch live TV and recordings on your mobile device in and out of your home. You can also easily transfer shows to your device using the Cogeco TiVo App, then take your recordings with you – on the train, on the bus, on a plane, or at the cottage.
– Available on Android 4.1 or greater platform
– Available for Cogeco TV customers with a subscription to the TiVo service in Ontario and Quebec
– Streaming and downloading video content requires a DVR
Discover all the other incredible features of your TiVo service from Cogeco
Note : Application may not be supported on certain models. Ability to view transferred recorded shows does not require an Internet connection; however, a Cogeco Wi-Fi local network connection is required to download content to mobile devices. Ability to view shows in or out of the home, where content rights permit. Channel availability may vary per region. Viewing content is restricted to Canada.
A 4K television is required to watch 4K. A 4K subscription access fee of $10 to corresponding 4K channels required. A subscription to an Internet package is required. 4K content is not available with all channels and varies in time. Quantities may be limited.
Copyright© 2020 ApkDownloadd.com