CameraFi Live APK – Now CameraFi Live for Android is available on PlayStore. And this android app is updated into the new version. Download the latest version of CameraFi Live .APK file
CameraFi Live Android APK
Publish Date: 2019-02-28
Requirement: Android 4.3+
In order to add new features in CameraFi Live, the minimum Android version of CameraFi Live will be changed to 6.0 or higher at the end of March. After March, if your Android version is lower than 6.0, you can use the same service in CameraFi Live ICE-Old Version.
The CameraFi Live™ allows you to live stream through YouTube, Facebook and Twitch using not only smartphone camera, but also USB camera.
1) Broadcast your event anytime, anywhere with CameraFi Live.
You can invite your club members, family and friends to watch your live streaming video. Live streamed videos are saved automatically and you can also set broadcast privacy settings to watch the video only by yourself or only friends, enabling the app to be applied in diverse fields. You can use the app for personal mobile broadcasting app.
2) Professional video quality
Supports external camera connectivity
Able to live stream high quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras with high performance (camcorder, DSLR, etc.). Also, you can use your two hands freely while streaming or stream in your point of view through using wearable camera or subminiature camera. You can broadcast drone videos or live stream console and PC games using HDMI converter.
3) Game broadcasting
You can live broadcast your mobile game on YouTube and Facebook using smartphone front camera and built-in microphone without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle and etc. You can use Streamlabs overlays! All widgets are supported.
4) App broadcasting
– (YouTube users) You need to enable “live” in your Google account settings to access this app. Activate LIVE STREAM function in the below website.
– Compatible Android version
* Camera Mode: Android version 4.3 or above
* Screen Mode: Android version 5.0 or above
(Will be updated to Android version 6.0 and above at the end of this March)
* Video source: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS)
* Audio source: in-Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class)
– Supported Live Streaming servers
* YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, USTREAM, Custom RTMP, RTSP
– Video Size
* SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), FHD(1920×1080)
– Supported Features
* Video Filter
* Motion Effect
* Image and Text Overlay
* Picture in Picture (PIP)
* 360-dgree VR camera live streaming (RICOH THETA S)
* Live Poll (voting)
* Web Browser Overlay
* Audio Mixer
* Screen Capture Live (Game Live)
* DSLR, DRONE Connection (HDMI to UVC converter required.)
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To get photos
– RECORD_AUDIO : To record sound
– GET_CONTACTS : Obtaining authorization credentials to get email address for activating All-In-ONE Serial Key
– CAMERA : To capture photos or videos
– You could buy ‘CameraFi Live All-In-One Serial Key’ in CameraFi Store
– support facebook group broadcast
– support background mode
– support analytics
– Bug fixes