AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor APK – Now AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor for Android is available on PlayStore. And this android app is updated into the new version. Download the latest version of AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor .APK file
AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor Android APK
Publish Date: 2019-02-17
Requirement: Android 4.4+
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing and editing app with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools.
View, create, edit, and share DWG files on mobile devices – anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
7 Day Trial: Enjoy unrestricted access to all premium drawing, drafting and editing tools.
Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to unlock all premium features for FREE.
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast, and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references (xrefs), layers, and image underlays. Extend your workflow across platforms, easily access data and DWGs from your desktop, web browser, and mobile device. You can even work offline without an internet connection, taking your CAD drawings with you in the field and beyond.
An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors. Easy to use as a DWG editor and viewer, regardless of CAD experience.
– View and edit DWG files from device storage, email, or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
– Create new drawings on the fly
– CAD editor – Modify and mark-up drawings
– Import values from Leica DISTO
– Draw and edit shapes using object snap and keypad input
– Advanced drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
– Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coordinates and properties
– Work offline and sync your changes once back online
– Share your CAD designs in the field
– Plot designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
– Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers
– Blocks- Move and duplicate existing blocks
– Use GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
– Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
– Safeguard drawings in your free Autodesk account or with your own external accounts
– Collaborate better to avoid mistakes and re-work
– Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
– Work seamlessly across platforms- from desktop to mobile and back to desktop
Upgrade to Premium or Ultimate to maintain access to all editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile subscriptions are available in the following options:
– Premium monthly for $4.99
– Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
– Ultimate annual for $99.99
– Included free with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT desktop subscriptions
– Available free for Student Autodesk accounts
All new users automatically get a free trial of the premium version for 7 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Stay connected! Follow us on:
Thanks for using AutoCAD!
We have added OneDrive Business as another storage method for users to retrieve their saved drawings.
AutoCAD users can now connect to OneDrive Business from the AutoCAD Mobile app. Premium users may edit and resave their files here and in the other storage methods we provide, including OneDrive (private), Dropbox, and Google Drive.