RDP Remote Desktop Connection
You can simply use your Android device to start all your applications like Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, games or any other installed application.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and the powerful features bring remote desktop access to a higher level and makes Thinstuff Remote Desktop your perfect choice.Two Easy Connection Options:
1. TSX Connect¹ (Auto Discovery mode) – Simple and secure connections through any NAT and firewall devices. Just use your Gmail Account to connect.
2. Advanced – With Thinstuff RDC you can also connect directly to your machines using RDP. Simply enter your machine’s hostname or IP address.
Optimized for Android and gestures
Touch Pointer – Mouse Pointer designed for controlling mouse and keyboard with gestures
Auto fit and customizeable resolutions
Custom keyboard featuring all keys found on a traditional PC keyboard
Integration of RDP protocol in Android
support of the latest RDP protocol version 7.1
Optimized compression and caching for mobile networks (3G)
RemoteFX support with NEON optimizations
NSCodec (fast 32-Bit bitmap compression) support
High security standards – RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
Features of RDP Remote Desktop .APK
- Android Client
- Optimized for gesture sensitive phones and tablets
- TSX Connect* – Simple and secure RDP connections through any NAT and/or firewall devices. Just use youR
- Google account to connect!
- Full RDP integration
- Customizable resolutions
- Bookmark manager
- Advanced performance settings (3G network), Console mode
- RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
- Touch Pointer – Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
RDP Access on Windows 7 Home Windows 8 Basic Editions Editions
Media Player Redirection & Audio Capture on Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional
Build-in license for Thinstuff RDH
Supported host operating systems:
Basically any host operating system with RDP is sufficient.
You can also enable Windows 7/Windows 8 and 8.1/Windows 10 RDP support with Thinstuff RDH:
- Windows 7 – Professional, Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 7 – Home (only with In-App purchase)
- Windows 8/8.1 – Pro, Enterprise
- Windows 8/8.1 – basic edition (only with In-App purchase)
- Windows 10
RDP Remote Desktop for PC Windows 7,8,10
How to play RDP Remote Desktop Android App on your PC
- Download and Install One of this Android Emulator: Download KOPLAYER, Download BLUESTACK, Download NOX APP Player
- Run Koplayer/Bluestack/Nox App Android Emulator and login into your Google Play Store account
- Open Google Play Store and search for RDP Remote Desktop apk
- Install RDP Remote Desktop and start it
- Well done! Now you can play RDP Remote Desktop on your PC Windows 7,8,10. Just like DomiNations for PC version.